The Preferred Messaging Platform of Fortune 500 companies...
Worms, viruses, spam, a maze of government security regulations — the threats to your electronic messaging system and the hassles of managing them are the stuff of nightmares. Now you can rest easy that your mission-critical e-mail is totally accessible, reliable, and secure — without breaking the bank. Hosted Exchange provides your company with an enterprise-class messaging platform, accessible from any device, for a small monthly cost.
With BizCom as your Hosted Exchange solution provider, your business can capitalize on the technology advances that fuel the efficiency, productivity, and revenue growth of leading corporations.
Benefits of Hosted Microsoft Exchange vs. an In-house Solution
There was a belief that hosted Exchange was only good for small businesses while larger organizations required an in-house deployment of Exchange. However, with an average on-premise cost of roughly $50 monthly per user, organizations can benefit from the added security, redundancy, reliability and speed of hosted Exchange for about $11 monthly per user. This cost includes all of the bells and whistles that Exchange offers. Other benefits include:
- Predictable costs - consolidate expenses into affordable monthly per user fees.
- Capital savings - save on hardware, software licenses, and network engineering costs associated with an on-premise infrastructure.
- Lower utility bills - save on electricity and Internet costs by eliminating resources required for an on-premise solution.
- More bang for your buck - Instead of a single on-premise server with an online backup, our infrastructure is fully redundant - spanning multiple enterprise-class data centers with multiple connections to the Internet backbone and the ultimate in security, speed, and reliability.
Why Choose BizCom Hosted Microsoft Exchange
- Bulletproof security - multiple, secure, state-of-the-art data facilities in widespread locations.
- Email protection - enterprise-class, multi-layered anti-virus, anti-spam, and business continutity protection.
- Anywhere connectivity - Outlook Anywhere feature enables users to securely access their advanced messaging environment from anywhere in the world, at any time.
- Easy administration - Add new accounts, shared folders, and manage passwords through an intuitive user control panel.
- Productivity - Personal and shared calendaring, enhanced out-of-office assistant, synchronized public folders, instant search capability and more.
- Mobility - ActiveSync connectivity for your favorite mobile devices including iPhones, iPads, and Android devices.
- Affordable, expandable services - Spam/Virus protection w/business continuity, email archiving, email encryption, and SharePoint solutions for a small monthly per user cost.