Connect and collaborate across boundaries — with no worries about security or system performance.
With BizCom's branded or non-branded Hosted Microsoft SharePoint® solutions, your business can capitalize on the twin strategic advantages of a rich, secure collaborative work environment and an industry-leading platform for application development.
Branded vs. Non-Branded SharePoint
Most hosted SharePoint providers offer SharePoint in a shared, non-branded environment. As with most providers, (including Office 365) you get a generic web address and a generic SSL key (HTTPS).
A shared SharePoint environment is configured to run in a shared application pool. This means your SharePoint instance shares the same web application pool as other SharePoint instances within the server farm. Office 365 reduces performance even further by capping your available bandwidth and other resources.
BizCom is one of the few national providers that offer fully branded SharePoint instances without any limitations. Our branded SharePoint solutions gives you the ability to use your own domain name, a dedicated SSL key and a dedicated application pool which keeps your SharePoint instance isolated from any other Site Collections in the SharePoint server farm.
And, we do not put restrictions on bandwidth or any other resources so your SharePoint instance is always running at peak performance.
For a small monthly fee, we provide all the resources and U.S.-based support needed to ensure peak system performance, while your workforce enjoys the next-generation features and functionality of a single integrated platform for managing all your intranet, extranet, and Web applications.
Hosted SharePoint Advantages
- Share – Connect with employees across the enterprise. Engage with people, share ideas, and reinvent the way you work together.
- Organize – Whether you are working as a team or individual, SharePoint helps you organize information, people, and projects.
- Discover – SharePoint makes it easy to find answers, discover insights, and connect with experts.
- Build - Developers and web designers can create new experiences using familiar tools and internet standards.
- Manage - SharePoint provides powerful controls that allow IT departments to manage cost, risk, and their time.
- Easy Access - Securely access information from anywhere, on any device, at any time.
BizCom can also help with:
If needed, our SharePoint experts are happy to discuss the difference between a private and multi-tenant SharePoint solution so we can provide the right solution for your short and long-term business needs.