Email protection and total business continuity
You already know that email is today's engine of productivity with thousands of messages flowing through the typical company's email servers every day. Managing email to ensure security and connectivity has become a huge task that continuously diverts IT resources from strategic work that advances business goals.
BizCom Messaging Security solution, powered by Intel Security (formerly McAfee®) SaaS Email Protection and Continuity, is a cloud-based solution that blocks more than 99 percent of spam, viruses, and other malware threats before they reach your network. It also enforces your policies on the content of outgoing mail, both in the email body and any attachments. And in the case of a planned or unplanned outage, this service enables continuous web-based email access, management, and use.
This service comes standard with BizCom's Hosted Exchange solution.
Whether you're currently taking advantage of BizCom's hosted Web Solutions and Email and Communications, or you have an in-house messaging server, BizCom will keep your system safe with perimeter email protection that includes:
- Perimeter IP filtering to block threats before they reach your network.
- Advanced spam and fraud protection.
- Triple virus and worm scanning to block more than 99% of malware.
- Filtering and policy enforcement for outbound messages and attachments.
- Email attack protection.
For the ultimate in business messaging protection, seamlessly add email continuity to protect your business reputation, operations, and productivity, even during email server outages. Email Messaging Continuity includes:
- Automatic service engagement when an outage is detected.
- Access to email received during an outage via a secure web interface.
- Full email functionality, including read, compose, reply, forward, and delete.
- 60 days of unlimited rolling storage.
- Intelligent post-outage email activity synchronization.
- Outage notifications and system updates.
- Inbound message filtering.